Please join us at the 33rd International Congress on School Effectiveness and Improvement in Marrakech, 6-10th January 2020 (https://2020.icsei.net). The conference will be hosted by the Moroccan Center for Civic Education in partnership with the Ministry of Education, Training, and Scientific Research, and the Regional Council of Marrakech-Safi Region. This will be the first time the conference is being held in Africa.
The ICSEI 2020 theme – Education, Youth Empowerment, and Sustainable Development: Collaboration between the Global North and South to Improve Education Quality – is key for educators and policy makers across the Globe. Whether you are from a developing or developed nation, we invite you to explore and share educational solutions that can improve young people’s academic and life chances by equipping them with the confidence, tools and dispositions to succeed.
The programme will be organised around six sub-themes:
- education and youth empowerment;
- school improvement and career readiness;
- inclusive education for migrants and refugees;
- school leadership and improving education for marginalized groups;
- improving instructional practice; and
- the role of policy makers, researchers and practitioners in promoting school change.
Last day for registration: 15.12.2019
Check the program here